Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Subject Guides to Institute of Nano Electronic Engineering
Use this subject guide to help you finding information on Institute of Nano Electronic Engineering . The Library provides both printed, digital and electronic resources to help you finding relevant information for your assignments, teaching-learning and research projects. If you need more information about the subject, please feel free to contact us via voice mail, email or Ask Us platforms.
Objective of INEE
In order to achieve its mission and vision, INEE will embark on the following objectives:
- To be a reference institution and expertise provider in nano electronic engineering
- To accommodate a series of fabrication and analytical laboratories equipped with sophisticated scientific equipment enabling scientists to design, fabricate, characterize and test devices
- To enhance, modernise and encourage new exploration in nano electronic engineering through fundamental and applied research activities for society and country benefits
- To facilitate training programmes and post graduate studies for interested researchers in nano electronic engineering
- To consult and extend collaboration with related institutions engaged in research of nano electronic engineering.
Searching for Printed Books
Printed Books are located at both Main Library and Branch Library in Kangar. This is due to nature of this subjects, we were fairly needed by students and researchers in other subject areas. Users can use our Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC) or our Integrated search facility called Worldcat Local to help you finding printed items. Use search strategies including Title Search, Keyword Search or Subject Seach to facilitate access to relevant materials especially printed books.
Finding Scholarly Articles & Books
Search for relevant items via our Integrated Search, Worldcat Local:
Remote Access Users
Remote Access to our e-Resources