Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
ABOUT KNOVEL TRAINING
Applicable to Academic Staff (limited to 40 seats)
Elsevier Engineering Solutions will be conducting the training workshop at Universiti Malaysia Perlis.
Date : 11th April 2019 (Thursday)
Time : 2.30 p.m. – 4.00 p.m.
Venue : Infoaccess Lab, Level 2, Tuanku Syed Faizudddin Putra Library, Main Campus.
This workshop will cover:
- Introduction of Knovel
- Knovel role in supporting engineering community
- Optimize Knovel contents for research and teaching
- Knovel Mobile 2.0
Mr. Lionel New
Sales & Marketing, Senior Solutions Engineering, Asia-Pacific
Responsible for Elsevier Engineering Solutions Sales for the Corporate, Academic & Government customers within Asia-Pacific – South-East Asia, Japan, Australia & New Zealand, Taiwan
- Manage and executive pipeline to ensure annual subscription & sales revenues are accomplished.
- Responsible for the driving of, as well as ensuring the adoption and use of the Engineering solutions within the portfolio; promoting value for revenue growth, maximizing customer retention, as well as uncover upsell/cross-sell opportunities sold direct and through third-party sales agents.
- Focus on creating an in-depth and detailed understanding of solutions, enabling partnership with researchers and add value to the research & education process by driving best in class use of our engineering products.
- Trusted advisor to the customer – in-depth knowledge of their very specific application/research workflow and how they extract value from our Engineering solutions.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
Call Us :
04-988 5410 / 5428 (Ask Us@Pauh Putra)
04-979 8601 (Ask Us@Kangar Branch)
Email Us :