Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
IEEE Xplore User Training : Leveraging Your High Impact Publications and Collaborators
Applicable to Academic Staff and Postgraduate Students (limited to 40 seats)
United Technology (M) Sdn. Bhd. will be conducting the training workshop at Universiti Malaysia Perlis.
Date : 29th October 2019 (Tuesday)
Time : 10.00 a.m. – 11.30 a.m.
Venue : Infoaccess Lab, Noise Zone, Level 2, Tuanku Syed Faizuddin Putra Library
This workshop will cover:
- Introduction to IEEE & IEEE Xplore - a resource digital library
- Leveraging IEEE Xplore for your research
- Understanding & use the functionalities of IEEE Xplore via creating a personal account & access full text
- Discovering topic related articles
- Updates of the IEEE Xplore platform
Mr. Edward Kennedy Nasen Thevarakam
Senior IT & Client Services Manager
Mr. Edward Kennedy is a specialist in the field of Networking, Systems Integration, Training and MIS and he has been with IEEE in this line for the past 26 years.
WHAT'S NEW WITH IEEE & IEEE XPLORE
SEARCH IEEE XPLORE DIGITAL LIBRARY
CONTACT US FOR RESERVATION
Call Us :
04-988 5410 / 5428 (Ask Us@Pauh Putra)
04-979 8601 (Ask Us@Kangar Branch)
Email Us :