This presentation will be delivered by Emerald Publishing Limited.
Date : 10th August 2017, Thursday
Time : 10.45 a.m. - 12.30 p.m.
Venue : Auditorium, Level 2, Tuanku Syed Faizuddin Putra Library, Universiti Malaysia Perlis
EMERALD PUBLISHING: GUIDE TO GETTING PUBLISHED
This session will share tips for getting published from a publisher’s viewpoint as well as feedback from editors and reviewer.
It is useful for first timers and those whose papers got rejected or papers which need to revised.
The contents of the presentation are as follows:
- Introduction to Emerald Management database
- The publishing process
- Why publish?
- Which journal to publish in?
- Journal rankings
- How to submit your journal articles?
- What makes a good paper from an editor’s and reviewer’s point of view?
- Peer review
- Analysis of rejected articles
- Useful resources
- Beyond authorship