ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP
Applicable to Academic Staff and Postgraduate Students
Emerald Group Publishing Limited regularly conduct workshops on “Guide to Getting Published” ( GGP ) for budding and aspiring authors which includes all faculty members who have not yet published their research papers in international peer reviewed journals; doctoral candidates and research students.
In this session, Emerald will share tips for getting published from a publisher’s viewpoint as well as feedback from editors and reviewers. It is useful for first timers and those whose papers got rejected or papers which need to be revised.
The session is for a maximum of two hours including Q & A session. It will be delivered in English and interaction with the speaker is encouraged.
Important Notes: GGP will not cover areas such as research methods, writing styles and presentation but will touch on how to get your research published.
Contents of the presentation are as follows:
- Introduction to Emerald Management database
- The publishing process
- Why publish?
- Co- authorship
- Which journal to publish in?
- Journal rankings
- How to submit your journal articles?
- What makes a good paper from an editor’s and reviewer’s point of view?
- Peer review
- Analysis of rejected articles
- Useful resources
- Beyond authorship
Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies
Applicable to Academic Staff only
Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies (EEMCS) is an online collection of peer-reviewed case studies focusing on business decision making and management development throughout key global emerging markets. Cases are written by case writers working in or closely with developing economies, offering local perspectives with global appeal.
EEMCS addresses the increasing demand from business educators and practitioners for quality-controlled teaching cases focusing on global emerging markets. This growing collection of over 250 case studies also benefits from regular updates throughout the year.
Teaching cases can be used in classroom situations to stimulate learning and add practical knowledge. To support this, every case is accompanied with complementary teaching notes compiled by the author.
Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies:
- Engages students through active learning and examples of real business issues
- Spotlights strategic markets and business theory, allowing students to transform managerial knowledge into practice
- Encourages entrepreneurial thinking and critical exploration through class activities
- Gives an understanding of various issues that are faced by companies in emerging economies
Emerald User Training : Step-by-Step Guidance
Applicable to Academic Staff, Postgraduate Students and Undergraduate Students
Learn on how best to use "browse", "quick search" and "advanced search", as well as understand fully the results pages, are all covered in the following sections:
- Top ten search tips
- Using the browse functionality
- Using quick and advanced search
- Detailed 'advanced search' functionality
Note : Please bring along your laptop for this session.
CONTACT US FOR RESERVATION
Call Us :
04- 988 5410 (Ask Us@Pauh Putra)
04-979 8601 (Ask Us@Kangar Branch)
Email Us :