Accounting for Business subject areas are offered by the following electronic packages:
Users can find millions of chapters and books related to business and economics from following packages:
This course in Accounting for Business has been designed to enable the student to become a better manager. In practically it would be impossible for running any type of organization whether it is manufacturing, merchandising, service, non-profit, or government without an understanding of financial and managerial accounting principles. This course provides an introduction to Business Accounting, Cost Accounting and Managerial Accounting which will help the student to acquire of analytical abilities to deal with problems relating to financial situations as well as to interpret and evaluate of the financial statement to take right and appropriate decision for corporations. The way in which management accounting information affects the strategic and operational decisions within the organization has also been concerned.
1. Synthesis the needs and importance of accounting in business and understand the process of preparing accounting statements.
2. Synthesis skills in analyzing and interpreting financial statements for cost control and decision making purposes.
3. Apply the concepts of cost classification and cost management.
4. Evaluate and use the accounting information effectively for planning and control, decision-making, performance evaluation, and reporting purposes.
5. Employ these management accounting concepts to enhance organizational operations and strategies.
Printed Books are located at both Main Library and Branch Library in Kangar. This is due to nature of this subjects, we were fairly needed by students and researchers in other subject areas. Users can use our Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC) or our Integrated search facility called Worldcat Local to help you finding printed items. Use search strategies including Title Search, Keyword Search or Subject Seach to facilitate access to relevant materials especially printed books.
Search for relevant items via our Integrated Search, Worldcat Local: