Limited seats, register today!
Participants are eligible for 1 day training.
ABOUT THIS SEMINAR
Welcome to The Web of Science : Effective Strategy Begins With Effective Research Evaluation Seminar!
Regardless of where you are in the research management process, having a clear and complete picture of your institution’s research performance and emerging research trends is fundamental to your institution’s growth and success. In this session, we will discuss how best to manage and measure research performance objectively so that you can define and communicate a research strategy that works for your institution.
Using appropriate analytics to evaluate and benchmark, you can gain actionable data to help you :
- identify your institution’s research strengths
- identify experts in specific fields, and areas of improvement (profiling)
- gain key insights to inform strategic decisions about future direction, and allocating investments of talent and resources to sustain success and attract funding
- demonstrate research impact and promote your institution’s accomplishments to various stakeholders in your community
JOIN US AS PARTICIPANTS!
Participate in this seminar to learn more about managing and measuring research impact at Universiti Malaysia Perlis based on Web of Science citation data.
Click here for registration.
We welcome all academics, postgraduates and administrators who are interested in the topic.
- Academicians (Professors, Senior Lecturers, Lecturers & Teaching Engineers)
- Postgraduate Students
Date : 25th February 2014
Venue : Auditorium, Tuanku Syed Faizuddin Putra Library